Bucaramanga.

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Bucaramanga.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

Now, I want to talk about Bucaramanga. I visit in this beautiful city by Columbia bus.The city was founded in 1622 and the modern city is developed around the old colonial town. The city is surrounded with strikingly beautiful landscapes, and ancient towns that make the trip to Bucaramanga worthwhile. Bucaramanga is the capital of Santander Department in Colombia with a population of about 1 million. Its have a great attraction for their all visitors.

Jaon445

Yeah it was great! I visited the Bucaramanga before long time and had stayed there at Hotel Chicamocha. It is most famous and reasonable hotel. I have stayed there for a week. During that time I had a wonderful experience of the Chicamocha National Park. The park is the Colombian version of the Grand Canyon except greener and obviously not as vast.
    [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbs7s3qtoe9HiNNJ05hc7frtSI2g866UYuszIv8bKUaXUPM93k5g[/img]

malickk

After reading your posts I also want to visit this wonderful city. In these days I am planning a mini circle island tour in vacations. I must visit this place after my trip. You members give me some more detail about this city tourism’s?

Jammaikka33

Nice sharing about the Bucaramanga city. After reading your informative post now I am planning visit there with my friends in the upcoming vacations. Would you like to suggest me about the attractions and do tell me, which is most popular attraction that I must visit there while I am visiting there.

Alika
    Participant

Bucaramanga is nice city in Colombia. I have been visited in this city before my New York Holidays with my husband. It has a lot of attraction for visiting. So I want to share most popular attraction that you visit in this city. I hope this information is useful for you.
    • Parque Nacional de Chicamocha
    • La Casa del Libro Total
    • Parque del Agua
    • Panachi
    • Club Campestre Bucaramanga

Jammaikka33

Would you like to further guide me what are things you have enjoyed there during your visit. Let me know what are things to do at the Panachi. My entire family insist me to visit the park attraction in the summer vacations. Let me guide which will be the best time to visit there. Your suggestion would be much appreciated there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.