how to transfer messages/contacts from Huawei to pc?

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Huawei how to transfer messages/contacts from Huawei to pc?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xnik 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lisawhite

To keep your Huawei messages and contacts safer, you would want to save them on computer. But we can’t do that just via a USB cable, we need an android file manager to help.

I found Coolmuster Android Assistant really helpful, don’t how to transfer messages/contacts from Huawei to pc, just have a try.

Lolman112
    lisawhite wrote:
    To keep your Huawei messages and contacts safer, you would want to save them on computer. But we can’t do that just via a USB cable, we need an android file manager to help.

I found Coolmuster Android Assistant really helpful, don’t how to transfer messages/contacts from Huawei to pc, just have a try.

For contacts, you can just save all your contacts when in your phone book. There is an option in the menu to save the contacts (to SD probably). This will result in a file with the extension .vcf
    This file is also usable on PC if I remember correctly.

Flowwx
    Participant

I thought that they had an app manager for PC available on their official site, right? I have a Huawei phone, and upon connecting it to my laptop, it automatically started to install a software made by Huawei that resembled the one made by HTC. You should visit their official site and manually install it. I’m pretty sure it’s still available.

qiaolus

Now the Android transfer tool is avilable to all Android brands: Samsung, lg, htc, huawei…

xnik

Thanks for sharing, to transfer data from Huawei to computer, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer everything from android phone to computer, like text messages, contacts, photos, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.