Best place to buy phones

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android Best place to buy phones

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  augustk 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

licklozay

For violent been interested in buying some cheaper android phones. The only challenge for me as I’m not sure where to buy these phones online. I know that the cheapest place to buy these phones would be in China but the problem is the language. I’m not able to browse and interact with Chinese websites to the best of my ability. So I wanted to find out is there any websites that sell these Chinese android phones at a good price.

kaseyallan

It always depends on which kinds of phones you want and how much your willing to pay.

Rohan99
    licklozay wrote:
    For violent been interested in buying some cheaper android phones. The only challenge for me as I’m not sure where to buy these phones online. I know that the cheapest place to buy these phones would be in China but the problem is the language. I’m not able to browse and interact with Chinese websites to the best of my ability. So I wanted to find out is there any websites that sell these Chinese android phones at a good price.

There are a lot of websites online where you can buy Chinese phones. Geekbuying is one of them and I can say it delivers because I bought an Android phone from them early this year and I got in in new condition and the phone is still going strong today.

Livvy
    Rohan99 wrote:
    licklozay wrote:

There are a lot of websites online where you can buy Chinese phones. Geekbuying is one of them and I can say it delivers because I bought an Android phone from them early this year and I got in in new condition and the phone is still going strong today.

What phone did you pick up, and at what price exactly? If it’s a known brand, is the phone actually what they said it was, or is it just a cheap knock off that are far too common these days?

Dale
    Participant
    kaseyallan wrote:
    It always depends on which kinds of phones you want and how much your willing to pay.

I am agree with you. Firstly we should know about what type of cell phone we want to buy. Secondly we should know about the cost that we can afford. Now phones of different varieties are available in the markets. Latest models of phones are Huawei, Galaxy5 & Samsung Galaxy & Tablet etc. keep above two points in your mind while purchasing a latest cell phone. Except these points you should know about the authenticity of all the cell phone.

cherryjiyong
    Participant

Well, I guess you can visit kingsbuying.com. It is a professional online wholesaler for China electronic products including phones, tablets, cameras, car electronics. At most favorable and reasonable price.

cherryjiyong
    Participant
    cherryjiyong wrote:
    Well, I guess you can visit kingsbuying.com. It is a professional online wholesaler for China electronic products including phones, tablets, cameras, car electronics. At most favorable and reasonable price.

Have you ever check? Because I do think it may do you a favor to solve your problem. Both price and language. It is a China based online supplier, source the durable quality phones directly from Chinese factory. Definitely cheaper price.

As for language, it maily have four language selectable, English, Portugese, Spanish and Russian.

http://www.kingsbuying.com/cell-phone/android-phones.html

Crowny13
    Participant

There are so many sites.. Search for the phone first and then buy from the cheapest website

smartphone mania
    Participant

i will recommend you the 1949deal store. you don’t need to worry about the contact with the online store because i think they can talk to you in english. as to the 1949deal.com, i think it’s trusted store cause they are honest i think and sells phone at reasonable price. hope it can help you.

xxiang

there have some best site to buy,like pandawill,coolicool,or geekbuying! hope can help you

augustk
    Participant

Aliexpress is a good place to buy cheap chinese phones.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.