Be Elite (how to know which rom works)

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Be Elite (how to know which rom works)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan99 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rocky.aj

i have a B.Elite chinese mobile phone and i got it rooted with superSU. when i first got it, the options said mako or whatever the default nexus 4 details are. and i just am wondering how to figure out which ROM would work fine on it without any bricking or losing any of the specs of the mobile. what details do i have to supply for any answers? thank you a lot in advance

p.s: if anyone wants the phone website link just search for be elite mobile on Google and then you can find their official website.

i dont know about the chines mobile………

Rohan99

Just look for the firmware that is for your particular phone’s model and make. Once you get a rom that was made specifically for your phone then you should not have any problems. It is also likely that if you try to flash a rom that was not made for your phone, it will not install and so your phone will be protected from being bricked where firmware is concerned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.