Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Taj Mahal, India

Home Forums International India Taj Mahal, India

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alika 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jaon445

The Taj Mahal considered one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world that we can see in Agra, India. I visited the Taj Mahal last month with my co-workers. Taj – means crown, is truly a crown to the monuments in India. This is the most amazing place I have ever seen in my whole travel period. This is the great symbol of love in India and worth to visit.

Alika
    Participant

Nice sharing friend. Taj Mahal is the most beautiful and attractive places around the world. It is really wonderful piece of art and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It represents the love of Mughal ruler Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is very beautiful place to visit and center of attention of tourists.
    photo.jpg

FordRami
    Participant

Definitely! Taj Mahal is an eye-catching attraction located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It attracts thousands of people every year. It is a grand piece of architecture and shows the actual love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife.

Alika
    Participant

Absolutely right friend! The Taj Mahal is present the deeply love of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan of his Wife. It is the most famous and major tourist attraction all over the world. I’m really impressed about your knowledge. If you some information about famous and historical places in the world so you must share with me. I am history lover and like study the historical thing whole universe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.