Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone 5

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone 5

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  chinabuye 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mareebaybay

Which is the better phone. A Galaxy s4 or an iPhone 5? I mean I prefer iPhones over Galaxy’s any day, just because they are more versatile. How about you?

ChiChai
    Participant

Galaxy S4 just because I love Android more than iOS! For me, customisability’s king and I want to try the nifty features I’ve heard about such as air gesture and smart pause. I don’t really care much about fingerprint scanner.

pandandesign

I prefer the Samsung S4 over the IPhone 5 because I like Android Operating System better than the IOS. Samsung S4 is cheaper than the IPhone 5, and the Samsung S4 has more features than the IPhone 5. I think almost all the IPhones are the same, regardless Apple has updated its IPhones on tiny little things at the time.

pandandesign
    ChiChai wrote:
    Galaxy S4 just because I love Android more than iOS! For me, customisability’s king and I want to try the nifty features I’ve heard about such as air gesture and smart pause. I don’t really care much about fingerprint scanner.

I agree! I prefer Android OS anytime because it offers better customizations on the home screen.

orz

Galaxy S4, this is an Android forum so I’d be surprised if you get any votes for iOS/iPhones. Personally for me if it was an option I’d get the HTC One, that phone is just so pretty.

pandandesign
    orz wrote:
    Galaxy S4, this is an Android forum so I’d be surprised if you get any votes for iOS/iPhones. Personally for me if it was an option I’d get the HTC One, that phone is just so pretty.

I used to like IOS a lot until Apple has update its IOS software to IOS 7, which I didn’t really care for it because the icons looks cartoonish. The icons sometimes cause me dizziness.

orz
    pandandesign wrote:
    orz wrote:

I used to like IOS a lot until Apple has update its IOS software to IOS 7, which I didn’t really care for it because the icons looks cartoonish. The icons sometimes cause me dizziness.

Yeah the icons really jump out at you, very bright and colourful. I don’t use iOS since I’m more of an Android guy but surely you can’t change the icons on iOS? I know you can do that with Android, tons and tons of icon theme packs out there to choose from!

zuklior

iPhone 5s

yass100

Samsung Galaxy S4 by a long shot. It has the best display available on a smartphone and so many features that the iPhone does not have. The screen size is just perfect, large enough to be awesome but not to big that you can still hold it in one hand (unlike the Note 2). It is the best smartphone available and you will not be disappointed, AMAZING!

hessa11
    Participant

Galaxy S4! I have it, and it’s absolutely amazing! The iPhone 5 doesn’t even compare

manal18

Yes Galaxy is too much amazing …! nice

manal18

If you’ve got the money and buying another cell phone is what you want to do, then do it. Something to note: first generations of any device will have a lot of issues when they’re first released, so if you’re iPhone is doing everything you need,

Copiche
    Participant

IOS and Android are completely two different OS while i enjoy both its hard for me to choose between them.

chinabuye
    Participant

prefer the former!! I would like to have try for Galaxy S4

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.