Saturday, January 21, 2017

[QUESTION] Plants Vs Zombies 2 already released for Android… PARTIALLY?!

Home Forums Android Software Apps, Games & Utilities [QUESTION] Plants Vs Zombies 2 already released for Android… PARTIALLY?!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  idolleon 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ChiChai
    Participant

I think Plants Vs Zombies 2 was already released at first in China but when I checked it on Google Play, it says: “incompatible to all my devices.”

So, I check on Google if there’s an issue with my device, instead, I saw this link:

Apparently, it’s partially released worldwide, to Australia and New Zealand. Partial sounds misleading, and looking at the comments, a lot of people aren’t still able to access the game on their Android smartphones.

I wonder when it will be released worldwide, I think the iOS version was released way earlier. I really want to play it when it comes out. Do you think it will be released soon? Are you interested in playing it? I think I might just play one of the similar games to PvZ for the mean time.

idolleon
    Participant

If you are going to play the game and yet you don’t want to spend money buying stuff, then simply use our Plants vs Zombies 2 Cheats App and enjoy the game and everything for free.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.