Monday, January 23, 2017

Bocas de Ceniza

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Bocas de Ceniza

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

malickk

Bocas de Ceniza is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Barranquilla. It is a magnificent place to discover and it is most known for being the access point of the port of Barranquilla. This area allows for excursions on private boats or ships along the river, fabulous dining experiences or the chance to explore the swamps and the river inlets.

Dale
    Participant
    malickk wrote:
    Bocas de Ceniza is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Barranquilla. It is a magnificent place to discover and it is most known for being the access point of the port of Barranquilla. This area allows for excursions on private boats or ships along the river, fabulous dining experiences or the chance to explore the swamps and the river inlets.

I have some knowledge about this city (Barranquilla). I have just visited the zoo of this city. Its famous zoo is Whipsnade Zoo. I have never visited this attractive place called Bocas de Ceniza. Whenever I found spare time in my life I must visit this tourist’s attraction called Bocas de Ceniza.

Jammaikka33

Both of you members doing a great job! I impressed your work let me know about the famous turist’s spot of this region,Bocas de Ceniza. I will visit this region with my uncle he has no idea about the attractions. He like to visit the historical places so,regarding this do suggest for their visit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.