Sunday, January 22, 2017

Armenia.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

I visit in Columbia by Columbia bus. Columbia has a various attractive places for their visitors. I want to talk about Armenia. It has been referred to as a wonder city because of the speed with which it is developing. The economy is mainly based on coffee, bananas, and plantains. It’s a nice area for visit.

yass100

There are 3 landmarks in armenia that are unesco world heritage sites.these are:
    1)Monastery of Haghpat and Sanahin
    2)Cathedral and Churches of Echmiadzin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots
    3)Monastery of Geghard and the Upper Azat Valley i would go visit these fist.
    then there is the armenian genocide museum thats worth seeing.History Museum of Armenia,National Gallery of Armenia,Charents Museum of Literature and Arts are also worth seeing.

hafa786
    Participant

Armania is good place to visit. It is also very beautiful country.

hessa11
    Participant

Yeah Armenia is a nice country next to Turkey.

manal18

No doubt its much beautiful as well..!

malickk

I agree with all members Armenia is a beautiful and attractive country to see. It has considerable attractions for the travellers on all its many ancient monasteries and churches, but is also significant for the beauty of the landscape of the country. Haghartsin Monastery that is located near the city of Dilijan is one of the most interesting places of this country.

Jammaikka33

Armenia is a mountainous country has an ancient history of cuisine. I have been there last year after my visit to the grand brighton. Armenia has a Mediterranean cuisine, a unique dish of the spices vegetarian, fish and food. Everyone who visits this country will definitely enjoy a variety of food.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.