Yes, I have rooted it with "MTK Droid Tools" combined with iRoot.
Hi Guys, here is my full user unboxing and review of the iNew V3 Plus, what do you think about this new version?
I still find the design really nice. It actually looks 1:1 with the first iNew V3, but has upgraded hardware.
The original iNew V3 was a big hit when it was released because of the design and the price was excellent for the specs. Now there is a new, better and faster version out called iNew V3 Plus, with the same nice design. Notice the 2GB RAM now! But disappointing is that they removed NFC, no 4G and the small battery is still the same.
Here the iNew V3 Plus (aka. V3A) specifications:
- MT6592M 1.4 GHZ Octa-Core / Mali-450MP
- 2GB ram / 16 GB rom
- Android OS 4.4.2 version
- 5.0" HD screen 1280x720 pixels (294 PPI)
- Notifications LED (Seems to support more colors)
- 143 x 71 x 6.5 mm
- 13.0 MP back camera Auto Focus, 5 MP front camera
- 2 x 1830 mAh lithium battery
- 3G, WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA
- Dual Mic / Support for OTG / No NFC support
- WCDMA 850/2100MHz and GSM 850/900/1800/1900