Current time: 23-Oct-2016, 08:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iFive X2. High resolution and great performance
11-Nov-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-Nov-2013 01:02 PM by rellaz.)
iFive X2. High resolution and great performance
iFive X2 has been released for a few months now, but I just got a chance to get my hands on it a few days ago. I would have to say I am not disappointed at all with this tablet.

After opening the very bright and colorful box, you can see the tablet is wrapped in a plastic bag. There is a big "5" in the middle. The front side of the tablet looks a little narraw, and it feels like a small version of a 10.1 inch tablet. Because it has a retina screen, first sight looks great when you turn the tablet on. There is a speaker on both left and right side. Light sensor on top as well as the front camera. The back of the tablet is made by double layered plastic, which makes it looks transparent. The back camera is 5 mega-pixel.

iFive X2 packs a 8.9 inch IPS screen with FHD resolution of 1920*1200. When compare with other similar tablets, such as ifive 2S, the screen looks very fine and smooth.

Default unlock panel uses a few nice pictures, which changes everytime when you switch it on. The icons look very comfortable too. The user interface uses Window 8 style. Notification and settings shortcut is combined together which can be find on the bottom right of the screen.

ifive X2 also supports HDMI and OTG functions and bluetooth. Tested by Antutu hardware test, the tablet supports 10 fingers multi-touch points.

After using the tablet for browsing the internet, making Skype calls, reading documents, watching movies, and playing some big games such as Need for Speed and Shadow Gun, ifive X2 runs pretty fluently and barely has any problem. This model should be a good choice for those who have high demand for screen resolution and like to watch HD movies, as well as play graphic-heavy games.
Below are the highlights of this tablet:

Google Android 4.1 OS
8.9 inch 1920*1200 IPS capacitive touch screen
Quad Core Rockchip RK3188 1.6Ghz
Support WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
Front 2.0MP + rear 5.0MP Camera
Support OTG HDMI Bluetooth

By the way, I just found a $8 coupon for this tablet you can buy it from Geekbuying. You should also check out the Thanksgiving month deals.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply