Current time: 03-Dec-2016, 06:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercato shopping mall.
07-Feb-2014, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-Feb-2014 02:28 PM by Kathrine321.)
Mercato shopping mall.
Entrance of Mercato shopping mall.
Dubai is a very beautiful and commercial Arabic country. I like this beautiful country by heart. Dubai has a various enjoyable places for you. I like most shopping places of Dubai. I travel in Dubai by bus and visit in Mercato shopping mall. Mercato shopping mall has a big range for all their visitors. I like this beautiful place for his all shopping accessories. For more info please visit[url= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercato_Shopping_Mall]this site[/url]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-Mar-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Mercato shopping mall.
Yes Dubai is a beautiful country and has a large number of tourists, shopping fans. Dubai is an emirate in the United Arab Emirates federation. The main city of the emirate is also called Dubai. I read somewhere Dubai is number one in tourist attraction. Thousands of people are visiting Dubai all the year in all season. Dubai has all those things which every visitor want on his tour.

This site is very useful http://www.spam.com/niagara-falls-tours/ for visitors.
14-May-2014, 10:26 AM
The interesting discussion is going well and I felt both of you have a verity of information about that region. I also visited the Mercato Shopping Mall last year with my family. We went there on Charismas day. On that day this mall is very well decorated. There is a cinema as well as Children's play area. A good variety of shops from Music and DVD's, to clothing, home furnishings and a supermarket.
Find all posts by this user
14-May-2014, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 14-May-2014 12:02 PM by Alika.)
Great information Joan! I also have great experience of this mall. This mall is the famous shopping place in Dubai. We get everything from the mall to full feel our basic needs. The wide range of people comes here with their family and friends in any season. In any event this mall decorates very beautifully.
22-May-2014, 06:21 AM
The place look nice though I haven't been to
14-Jun-2014, 09:26 AM
Mercato shopping mall is the nice one and the most popular mall Dubai. I have been visited there before my
uk vacations.
It offers the visitors to enjoy the range of fast food, cinema and gives the stunning view of glass roof in the atrium that gives the natural light and the nice children play area.
Find all posts by this user