The one of popular smartphone manufacturer Lenovo has launch their new flagship smartphone, Lenovo P780, this phone is targetting for business active user since this phone is powered by 4000 mAh battery capacity and powerfull processor.
This phone is the sucessor of Lenovo P770 smartphone, we’ve ever covered the Lenovo P780 since the phone is appear with Kobe Bryant in its advertising movie. As a leader in the domestic mobile phone, Lenovo has launched a number of MT6589 processor-based smartphone.
The P780 has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) capactive touch screen IPS display with 178 degrees viewing angle, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589 processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with Lenovo’s custom UI on top.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support similar to the P770 and is just 9.9mm thickness. Here is the brief specs of Lenovo P780 smartphone :
- Operating system Android 4.2.1 operating system
- Network standard WCDMA / GSM
- Dimensions 143 × 73 × 9.9 mm
- Weight 178g (emphasis)
- Screen 5 inch 1280 x 720 resolution screen
- Camera 8 megapixel (rear) / 2 megapixel (front)
- Processor MTK6589 quad-core at 1.2GHz
- Memory RAM: 1GB / ROM : 4GB (support expansion, maximum support 32GB)
- Features Lenovo’s built-in features applications
- Battery 4000mAh (non-replaceable)
- Colors Black
- Listing Price 1999 yuan(or around $ 326.32 USD)
The Lenovo P780 is the interesting phone, while design is very nice and packs with good material, such as Corning Gorilla glass and metal alumunium body.[source]