Android 4.2 OS
8 inch 1280*800 IPS capacitive touch screen
Samsung Exynos 5410 Eight Core 1.6GHz
2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB NAND FLASH ROM
Support Bluetooth/GPS/3G/HDMI function
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
Front 2.0MP + Rear 5.0MP camera with flash
Built-in Micro USB 3.0 interface
The specs do sound amazing and the best part is, I can afford it. If there's anyone though who has experience with this type of tablet, can you share it? I would really like to be sure that this would be the tablet I will use for several years. Heh.
So far the problems I have encountered, some are solved, and some are not.
1. Battery charge full very fast, but drain also fast.
2. Memory card, now keep jumping out.
3. Screen with a spot. That one solved as it had 2 layer of plastic screen cover.
4. It save copy of SMS into SIM card, and then indicate SIM full.
5. I encounter blank screen, often. It may be due to the Android programs that I install, as originally it did not have this problem. My other handset which is not Super 8 E1 also encounter this problem.
I do admit the screen is good, and also play very good video.
The size is same as note 8. But buttons and connection points are not the same, and it is thicker. Which means it will not be able to fit in note cover cases. However, I bought the note 8 rubber case without any covering, and then cut away certain areas to uncover the speakers, buttons, mic, and connection points. That works well.
It uses the newer Note 3 USB 3.0 cable.
The power adaptor connector is not standard phone connector.
It is round.
I will try to replace the firmware next month, when I have time.
These Chinese tablets are amazing. I know the stigma attached to such gadgets made in China with no big brand names but I really don't see why that stigma is there. Most of the brand name tablets are made in China and so the generic ones are also good. They are usually of a good hardware build and the price is very reasonable. This 8 core tablet seems very good.