A cool new game GS Kids! Preschool Letters
★★★ Introducing GS Kids! Preschool Letters ★★★
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for toddlers and preschoolers.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple words.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
The first app in our English learning series, designed especially for young kids (2-4 age group), to lay the groundwork for learning basic skills with the help of fun activities. 10 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect for preschoolers to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** List of activities in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Jigsaw Alphabets
• Bubbly Alphabets
• Bingo Alphabets
• Odd one out
• Sequence Crawl
• Letter Hop
• Sequential Shells
• Hello Phonics
• First Letter
Link to google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...oolletters
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up.
Available for Android.
I recommend you to download this awesome and new game.