What was your first Android Device and do you still have it?

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android What was your first Android Device and do you still have it?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Benge 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Rohan99

My first Android device is my current htm m1 Android smartphone. I bought it this year and since then I have learned a lot about Android and its features. I have always been a Linux user and the similarities between Android and Linux makes it easier to understand. I am aware that Android was built using Linux.

licklozay

My’s first android device was a Samsung galaxy. It was a pretty simple phone which had quite good features and was really able to get reconnected to a lot of social networks and access my primary functions. Whichever cell phone email and Internet. For me I think it was a really good fun. I loved the android software. I think that it was fast very straight to the point and I was able to get the results that I was looking for. I think that the android aureus is pretty much one of the best out there. It is very user-friendly and so I had a great time with my android phone.

kaseyallan

Samsung Galaxy S2 & yes I still have it in my room but I’ve moved on to the S5 and the jump difference is like from windows 95 to Vista.

oliverleo

it was a Samsung S Duos , I still remember how much it cost, it was $320.00 and I thought was like the best thing out there, still have, performs decently and can’t complain about it, it’s one of those phones that I wouldn’t get rid of.

alash
    Participant

My First Android Device was a Tablet it was good but i kept getting the logo
    circling a lot i dont have it still but i wish i did.

Rohan99

I had a tablet before my phone my the cpu it had (MIPS) was so useless. Most of the google apps were not compatible with it and it was slow when streaming videos on the internet.

Livvy

My first android device was the Samsung Galaxy Y, which I like to call the Samsung Galaxy Y Bother?

It’s one step up from a non-smart phone, but it doesn’t have the processing power, or functionality of a true smart phone. It’s meant to be a stop gap between the two, acting as a way of teaching new smart phone users who maybe aren’t that comfortable with technology. I still have it, but I only started using it because it was this, or no phone at the time.

upmyway

Hello,

it was a Galaxy ACE & S2…still have the GXS2.

qiaolus

xiaomi

smartphone mania
    Participant

my first phone is nokia, my first android phone is sony, then i had used huawei.

augustk
    Participant

Moto Droid, it was bricked two years ago, lol

zijin_cheng

HTC Incredible S, destroyed it

Benge
    Participant

xiaomi 4, and now i use iphone 6:)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.