What smartphone would you recommend me to buy?

Home Forums Android Software News about Android What smartphone would you recommend me to buy?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  speedster614 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

elmarianexx
    Participant

No to expensive though. Please recommend me some smartphones up to 200 dollars $.

martindrox

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. It’s cost 170 dollars, the camera is 5MP and the front facing is VGA, It’s has a 4.0 screen size, 1GB RAM, Broadcom BCM21664 (3G) / Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 (LTE).

Rohan99

There are a lot of great phones you can get for up to $200 dollars. You can go to Geekbuying and browse their smart phone gallery and make your comparisons. They have some phones that have better specs than the brand name phones such as the Samsung galaxy and the price is also cheaper. You can get a nice 3G phone with ips screen and quad core processor.

May102014
    elmarianexx wrote:
    No to expensive though. Please recommend me some smartphones up to 200 dollars $.

With a budget of $200, I say check out the phones available on Aliexpress. They have very affordable options with many features attach to the smartphones. I know someone suggested Samsung Galaxy 3, but I must respectfully disagree. I had Samsung smartphone and it came with too many problems for me. Then again, I bought it used so it was probably defective. Either way it didn’t leave a good impression on me.

Rohan99
    elmarianexx wrote:

Have you decided on anything yet? You should go to Geekbuying and look at the phones they have or click on one of the advertisements on this website and check out the awesome phones.

oldwriter

I second Geekbuying.com

They have this 6″ one exactly at $199.99!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVHIDf3HPdg[/video]

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/ZOPO-ZP990-6-0-Inch-IPS-FHD-Screen-MTK6589T-Quad-Core-Smart-Phone-1GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-Android-4-2-with-3G-GPS-White-317999.html

I’ve bought from them in the past. They’re good folks.

mirage320

Do you like remote control plane? There are a variety of remote control aircraft accessories, you can choose what you need, agm 60cc is a very powerful engine. moreļ¼šde.agmhobby.com

bintsk
    Participant

For phones under $200, I think LG Optimus L90 would be the best deal. It costs around $180 and it’s absolutely worth the price. The phone has a big screen: 4.7 inches and has qHd display which is pretty good. It has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage, which is more than enough for storing photos, movies and songs. It has a high quality camera with 8 megapixels. The battery is durable too. In my opinion, Optimus L90 is the best phone for the price.
    I’d suggest you to go to 1sale, bestbuy and slick-deals if you wanna check other deals.
    Also, Chinese Android cloned phones would be great too.

NO.1 phone

Will you consider about NO.1 Phone? Here is some reviews, hope it will be helpful. +001phones

BrainIcon
    Participant

I would suggest Xiaomi Redmi Note, about 160$ and very good for it’s price.

Blackview
    Participant

How about Blackview Ultra or Blackview Omega which low price with high specification. offical website:www.blackview.hk

kallavun

one of note series

MaxS

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro is a good option!

speedster614

I would suggest you get an XIAOMI phone, its cheap and has all the best specs, not sure about the performance though

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.