UMI X2 pre-rooted ROM

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones UMI UMI X2 pre-rooted ROM

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mhorsen9000w 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This rom is based on the UMI X2 MTK6589 20130424-205138 offical ROM. It is pre-rooted and all third party software removed. Android version is Android 4.2.1

After downloading do not extract the zip file. Copy it to SD card root and update with CWM recovery (Press Volume+ and Power simultaneously to enter recovery mode). Don’t forget to wipe data/cache and factory reset before update.

Download the ROM from the link below:
    [hide]UMI-X2-modified-official-rom.zip[/hide]

jasonli

where to buy this phone?

jipinsly

Hi,
    I just got this phone and it’s great. I would like to load this ROM. How can I backup the current ROM before loading new ROM? AFter loading new ROM will I need to download all apps again?
    Thanks!

You can use MTK Droid Tools at this thread for ROM backup or use Titanium backup from Google play store to backup individual apps and data.

alex5
    Participant

Does someone installed successuly this rom? I’m quite interested!!! =D

mhorsen9000w
    umit wrote:
    This rom is based on the UMI X2 MTK6589 20130424-205138 offical ROM. It is pre-rooted and all third party software removed. Android version is Android 4.2.1

After downloading do not extract the zip file. Copy it to SD card root and update with CWM recovery (Press Volume+ and Power simultaneously to enter recovery mode). Don’t forget to wipe data/cache and factory reset before update.

Download the ROM from the link below:

ROM does not seem to be available at the link; file was removed from depositfiles. Any alternative available ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.