The Boston Public Library

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions The Boston Public Library

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

malickk

The Boston Public Library is most famous tourist attractions of Boston. It is located on one side of the impressively imposing Copley Square. It was designed by the New York firm McKim, Mead, and White and opened in 1895. The library’s noteworthy features include several vast murals by prominent artists, including a series by John Singer Sargent, and an Italian Renaissance-inspired interior courtyard with bubbling fountains and arched pathways.

Jammaikka33

I have been visited the Boston public library before my visit to the the grand brighton.My friends decided to visit in the vacations.The library has a wide range of old building.This one is the nice place for the history lovers.
    For the further information do your visit here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Public_Library

Dale
    Participant

You shared a very useful info about Boston Public Library of Boston. I want to add some more information about this Library to you. This Library is the municipal largest library. Because of its strength and research work, this Library is the member of ARL (association of research libraries). This library has a special strength in art and art history. This library has also record about American history. The branches of this library spread the four sides of Boston. I want to share some images of this library.
    6a00d8341c82d353ef00e54f45149d8834-500wi.jpg
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NewOgjaWPIU/S8DRMiy3eSI/AAAAAAAAAgM/mfuj-bxkniM/s1600/IMG_3789.JPG[/img]

Jammaikka33

Dale!My friend you have a great travelling interests. I am history lover and let me guide the other attraction like these library which have a history relevant. In these days my friend wrote a book for this purpose do refers some history relevant attraction. Then its really easy for my friend to wrote a book.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.