Tablet or Phone?

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Tablet or Phone?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  upmyway 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

deathbyprayer
    Participant

Well, depends on your use really. I personally find no use for a tablet because I work on my computer and use my phone as my main communicator and I want to be able to put it on my pocket. Tablets are mainly for the screen real estate, but if you already have a phone then you might as well get a tablet. But then again, define first your use for the tablet.

licklozay

I recommend that you get a phone with the 4 or 5 inch screen. Once you get in these ranges all sizes you pretty much secure. I find the tablets are really a bit of a nuisance. Taking care of that thing is a bit of a challenge. They are so huge and you really have to carry them with extreme care. So that means they’ll have to be in your hands pretty much wherever you are and wherever you go. So for me that’s not an ideal situation to be. So recommend that you get a phone with a decent sized screen

skynel_27

From what I have watch on advertisments, Phablet is in at present so if you want to have both then go for Phablet. There are many mobile companies offering such right now.

TinyDeal.com

Android phone is better choice.

oldwriter

My vote goes to Phablet right now. You can’t go wrong by getting the largest screen you can find if you want the best of both worlds.

There are 6” and even 7” ones on the market!

Dale
    Participant
    supersonic wrote:
    I really want to get an Android device to go along with my iPhone, as I plan to be developing on my both in the future. There are so many tablets out there, as well as phones I don’t even know where to start. I’m kind of interested in a tablet since I already have a phone. What do you guys think from experience? Should I get an Android tablet, or Android phone?

I am also fond of keeping latest phones in my pocket. I have a suggestion for you regarding your question that, should you buy a phone or a Tablet. If you have a phone already then you should buy a Tablet. Buy a Tablet and enjoy its services.

bintsk
    Participant

In my opinion, phablet would be best for you. Goblet is a combination of phone and tablet; and since you are confused between buying a phone or a table, phablet would be appropriate for you. The name is kinda funny, but phablets are great.
    But, I would prefer phones over tablets since phones are handy. :)

FxAkash
    Participant

I have an iPhone and want to get a tablet. But I heard that the charge of tablet is no longer found. That is why I couldn’t understand, should I bought it?

cherryjiyong
    Participant

If I have an iPhone already, I will definitely get myself a tablet instead.

upmyway

Hello, depends what usage, if you’re moving a lot, phone is better, if you want more screen activity, tablet is better : Samsung galaxy Tab or Xperia Z2

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.