San Antonio Attractions!!

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions San Antonio Attractions!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alika
    Participant

I like to visit in different city all over the world. I want to talk about San Antonio. I have visit in this city before my philadelphia to new york bustour. It is the seventh most populous city in the United States of America and the second most populous city in the state of Texas. It has a lot of thing to visit in city. I want to share top place you can visit in San Antonio.
    • Tower of the Americas
    • Witte Museum
    • San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
    • Majestic Theatre
    • Mission Trail
    • San Antonio Botanical Garden

Dale
    Participant
    Alika wrote:
    I like to visit in different city all over the world. I want to talk about San Antonio. I have visit in this city before my philadelphia to new york bustour. It is the seventh most populous city in the United States of America and the second most populous city in the state of Texas. It has a lot of thing to visit in city. I want to share top place you can visit in San Antonio.
    • Tower of the Americas
    • Witte Museum
    • San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
    • Majestic Theatre
    • Mission Trail
    • San Antonio Botanical Garden

I have visited the city of America, Washington DC. This is the capital city of united state. This city is very famous for educational purpose. This city has many sites to visit like world’s best museum, national cherry blossom flowers, monuments & memorials. You have shared about your tour. You have shared about famous places of US. Whenever I got a chance to visit I will visit these places that you have listed here.

Jammaikka33

I have visited the San Antonio a year ago with my entire family. I had a great experience there to visit these attractions and enjoy the mexico’ s restaurant because they are in abundant now, I am going to share the top attraction.
    1-SeaWorld San Antonio
    2-Majestic Theatre
    3-Tower of the Americas
    4-Brackenridge Park
    5-Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.