Samsung S4 clone(korea set) not starting up.

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Samsung S4 clone(korea set) not starting up.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ridarwp 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ZraxDroid

hi there…i’m new here and my english is terrible…can someone help me to solve my problem..my s4 clone is a korea set..i just started to use sp flashtool to flash my phone…then i suddenly hit the format button on flashtool..does it format/erase all the data???

Now my phone won’t even start and charge..i tried to use new battery but the result is the same…when i plug it to my pc…it doesn’t connect and nothing comes up even without the battery..

What can be possibly went wrong???

Same thing happend with me. damn.

Rohan99
    ZraxDroid wrote:
    hi there…i’m new here and my english is terrible…can someone help me to solve my problem..my s4 clone is a korea set..i just started to use sp flashtool to flash my phone…then i suddenly hit the format button on flashtool..does it format/erase all the data???

Now my phone won’t even start and charge..i tried to use new battery but the result is the same…when i plug it to my pc…it doesn’t connect and nothing comes up even without the battery..

What can be possibly went wrong???

I think you bricked your phone my friend. That flash tool was obviously not meant for your phone or you did something wrong resulting in a bricked phone. A bricked phone displays all the symptoms you mentioned. My suggestion is to take it to a phone technician and let them try to unbrick it or you will have to buy a new phone if they can’t.

martindrox

I’m sorry to say this but this is typical clone phone, it wont respond in any kind of way. these kind of phones are completely sensitive, that means that if you use any wrong tool, it will harm your phone.

Rohan99

It seems like you may have bricked your phone. I did this once to my Chinese tablet and was able to recover it using a physical mod. I am not familiar with you phone so I don’t know how to direct you. You will have to search online but I can tell you that it will involve opening your phone and maybe connecting certain pins together so that the phone can be flashed on a pc.

ridarwp

I think you may have bricked your phone. Bcoz these kind of phones are 100% sensitive, and if you use any wrong app or tool, then it will harm your phone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.