Wednesday, January 18, 2017

samsung cloned s4 stuck at samsung logo

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Clones samsung cloned s4 stuck at samsung logo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan99 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amruthdada
    Participant

hi friends
    my samsung s4 cloned mtk6589 stucks at samsung logo if i switch on the phone,, it was working fine but its was not showing 3g network,,i tried to select 3g mode in network mode,,from tat time my phone is stucked at samsung logo,,if i switch on the phone..

please help me how to solve this issue..

please find the attachment document to view my mobile exact details

atifn79
    Participant

Unfortunately, there are countless S4 clones, and they’re often marketed in a sheisty manner regarding brand. Also, people who develop custom firmware are going to be far less likely to work on well-made custom firmwares for generic no-name brand clones.

Unless you’ve got something like the Feiteng clone, or another well-known branded clone, it may be difficult to find any custom firmwares (or your stock firmware if that’s what you’re looking for)

You could try needrom.com . Make sure you backup before trying any firmwares.

My best advice would be to backup and use Xposed framework and GravityBox. See the Android General sticky.
    Atif Naser

amruthdada
    Participant
    atifn79 wrote:
    Unfortunately, there are countless S4 clones, and they’re often marketed in a sheisty manner regarding brand. Also, people who develop custom firmware are going to be far less likely to work on well-made custom firmwares for generic no-name brand clones.

Unless you’ve got something like the Feiteng clone, or another well-known branded clone, it may be difficult to find any custom firmwares (or your stock firmware if that’s what you’re looking for)

You could try needrom.com . Make sure you backup before trying any firmwares.

My best advice would be to backup and use Xposed framework and GravityBox. See the Android General sticky.
    Atif Naser

thanks for your advice.. can you please tel me how to backup the firmware.. please help me…

Rohan99

You should try and find a rom for your phone. You should search google using the name of the phone identified in the information on your phone. If you can’t find any rom online then you should contact the vendor you bought it from and ask them for the rom. If you are unable to get anything to fix your problem then maybe you should return the phone and get a replacement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.