Phone not rebooting to recovery mode. Help Please. Thank you.

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Phone not rebooting to recovery mode. Help Please. Thank you.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  martindrox 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jayenn11

Hey guys. I need help. I tried installing CWM recovery in my Mtk6589 Gt-19500 phone. It didn’t work after how many tries. Then suddenly, I can’t even reboot my phone in recovery mode. Pls help me. I’ve been doing so many things in my phone already. Im afraid it will get bricked or something. Thanks a lot guys.

zuklior

have the same problem :(

Me too…….

If your battery charge ok, try volume+ and power button pressed together. If this does not work, try volume- and power button together.

Sam Bruces

you can try to reset it to recovery or get flash rom stock from needrom.

jollie22

i bought this phone before, too, and have the same problem, but i send it back the seller for repairing!

Giladi
    Participant

I had the same problem…

Rohan99

I think you messed up the original recovery while trying to flash cwm. I flashed my phone with cwm recently and I had the same issue. I suggest you find a tutorial about installing cwm on mtk phones using a windows software. It works great so you can do that to get cwm.

martindrox

I guess you ruined the original recovery, flashing your phone without knowing what to do is a big mistake. You should install cwm for the start by a computer cause you cant do it just by the phone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.