My Chinese Android phone is surprisingly very durable.

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android My Chinese Android phone is surprisingly very durable.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  smartphone mania 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

johnnear

It’s been a popular notion (and joke) that Chinese made products are not that great when it comes to build quality but I think my phone is living contradiction to that. I had my phone for 2 years now, I don’t really know what brand it is since it’s all in Chinese characters, but it’s an Android phone and a pretty fast one too and ever since I got it, it had been taking a beating from me, horrible user I am. It has been dropped and sat upon several time and it’s still working and functioning like it just got out of the box. Save for a couple of scratches of course. But I was really amazed but how durable that supposedly cheap knock off is.

deathbyprayer
    Participant

Well that’s a first, most of my phone are either wrecked or just too retarded to function anymore. But I do find some of these Chinese knockoffs kind of durable and absolutely looking legit. I can’t even tell the difference anymore between a real and a fake Galaxy smartphone.

kaseyallan

Some phones are very durable regardless of their place of origin for example the iPhone is uselessly breakable considering all the money that went into making it & how much it sells for.

Rohan99

I don’t think it should come as a surprise because almost all the top brand phones are made in China. Chinese brands have been guilty of using substandard material but in recent years some have been using up to standard material. I think the more expensive Chinese phones are the ones with more durability.

Dale
    Participant
    johnnear wrote:
    It’s been a popular notion (and joke) that Chinese made products are not that great when it comes to build quality but I think my phone is living contradiction to that. I had my phone for 2 years now, I don’t really know what brand it is since it’s all in Chinese characters, but it’s an Android phone and a pretty fast one too and ever since I got it, it had been taking a beating from me, horrible user I am. It has been dropped and sat upon several time and it’s still working and functioning like it just got out of the box. Save for a couple of scratches of course. But I was really amazed but how durable that supposedly cheap knock off is.

No doubt! China is making progress day by day by making different products. It is developing in all the fields of daily life. You are saying right about the people’s opinion about china’s items. They did not rely on this country’s products. But your phone is working in a good way, it is appreciate able for China.

oldwriter

The notion that everything Chinese is of poor quality seems more like a malicious comment rather than a joke at this point.

China has become one of the most important manufacturers in the world. Many brands of products, even very recognizable ones, have components made ​​by China inside.

Chinese products in general have come a long way, especially in the technology field. It is a real contender with a good standard of durability.

Quote:
    t’s been a popular notion (and joke) that Chinese made products are not that great when it comes to build quality

We must reply that it’s mostly just like with everything else: if properly cared for, it will last.

cherryjiyong
    Participant

Wow, it sounds that the China Android phone you got is really durable. You can post a picture of your Android phone, maybe someone interested can find other products of that same brand. So in fact China electronic products do reliable to a large degree.

upmyway

One of my Android Phone is a Galaxy S2, still doing the job.

smartphone mania
    Participant
    johnnear wrote:

most of chinese phones has a good quality i think

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.