Its a really good time period for me.

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Its a really good time period for me.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  GustavoWoltmann 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

I am a tourist and I also like travelling by bus. I visit in Columbia and travel in different places by Columbia bus.Its a really good time period for me. I really enjoy it here. But now,I want to spend my weekly vacations in Europe. Europe has a various nice attraction for their visitors. Beaches, mountains, green parks, shopping places, like other places of Europe has a very fine importance for their all people .I like all beautiful destinations of Europe. I like this country for his beauty of destinations.

hafa786
    Participant

It is also wonderful time for you. You have enjoyed many things in that time.

chinabuye
    Participant

that’s so good, just enjoy it!

salar521
    Kathrine321 wrote:
    I am a tourist and I also like travelling by bus. I visit in Columbia and travel in different places by Columbia bus.Its a really good time period for me. I really enjoy it here. But now,I want to spend my weekly vacations in Europe. Europe has a various nice attraction for their visitors. Beaches, mountains, green parks, shopping places, like other places of Europe has a very fine importance for their all people .I like all beautiful destinations of Europe. I like this country for his beauty of destinations.

Visiting time is also best for any one.

Jammaikka33

I agreed to all members that visiting time is a good and a memorable for everyone. European countries has a numerous attractions, here you can enjoy the numerous famous points of interest. Now I am going to share the top five European attractions with you.
    1-The Eiffel Tower in France.
    2-Acropolis in the center of Athens.
    3-Sagrada Familia
    4-Buckingham palace in London
    5-The colosseum in Rome.
    Do visit these points of interests.

Alika
    Participant

Nice and informative sharing Jammaikka! These attractions are the most famous and major tourist attractions in European. Your post is very useful for me. I must visit in these attractions after complete my new york to orlando bus tour. Thanks for this great sharing!!

Dale
    Participant
    Kathrine321 wrote:

I am also fond of travelling. I have also visited Europe. No doubt it has many attractions in it. I visited its famous cities like Italy, Spain & Norway. These cities have many beautiful sites. I have also visited Eifel Tower of Paris. I also enjoyed a lot here.

Jammaikka33

I am interested to know about your experience in Eiffel Tower. Let me know What are things to do here. In these days I am planning to visit this tower but due to the lack of knowledge I postpone it two time but now if you will share your experience then I will definitely plan my next visit there.

krystal

That’s sounds good,just enjoy it.

Quiruio

How about the fee?

GustavoWoltmann
    Participant

How about the price dear?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.