Install CWM

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imported_umit 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

epaniawp
    Participant

I have Doogee Moon D130, I want to ask how to root and install CWM on this phone, thank

francomastro
    Participant

I beleive I have bricked my star n9500.
    I tried to install a new rom it seems doing fine however at some point it turned off and nothing.
    Now it turns on and off that all it will not launch the old rom and it will not let me go into recovery mode either so I cannot get to my back up.
    when i connect it to the pc i am not able to access the sd of my phone. The PC make a sound as it is recognising the device but nothing happens
    Can someone help please?

Thanks
    F

francomastro wrote:
    I beleive I have bricked my star n9500.
    I tried to install a new rom it seems doing fine however at some point it turned off and nothing.
    Now it turns on and off that all it will not launch the old rom and it will not let me go into recovery mode either so I cannot get to my back up.
    when i connect it to the pc i am not able to access the sd of my phone. The PC make a sound as it is recognising the device but nothing happens
    Can someone help please?

Thanks
    F

If you have the original ROM, you can use SP flash tool to recover. There are tutorials in the forum and blog about how to use SP flash tool.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.