How to get back samsung boot logo on startup

Home Forums Android Software How-to & Tutorials How to get back samsung boot logo on startup

This topic contains 54 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  willem47 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

spud

i am facing a problem since i ‘ve reset my s5 chinese model to factory reset, now on boot it is not appearing samsung logo like before instead it appears Android logo.HDC S5 N9600 MTK6582 QuadCore..please help i have tried the codes and they dont work for me,,::huh:

BlackBurn98
    Participant
    tony_the_unik wrote:
    Thanks for your answer. *#0066# dosn’t work…

I suppose that you are rooted? stock rom?

BlackBurn98 wrote:
    tony_the_unik wrote:
    Thanks for your answer. *#0066# dosn’t work…

I suppose that you are rooted? stock rom?

Yes and yes

Dhrubo
    Participant
    Pete.L wrote:
    Here we go maybe *#3*#

Bro,
    Same problem In Galaxy S5 SM-G900 clone . Please help to retrieve the logo on start up.
    [hr]

spud wrote:
    i am facing a problem since i ‘ve reset my s5 chinese model to factory reset, now on boot it is not appearing samsung logo like before instead it appears Android logo.HDC S5 N9600 MTK6582 QuadCore..please help i have tried the codes and they dont work for me,,::huh:

Bro,
    Same to me, Have you solved it ?

ahmed.irfan
    Participant

Where do you insert this code:(
    [hr]

amruthdada wrote:
    #*#94#*# 100% working….. try and comment

Where do you put the code
    [hr]
    Where should i write the code

Qvalla

I tried #*#94#*# and my phone (s5 copy) is now forwarding my calls? Sadly.. :(
    Its à blue little phone icon in the top right .
    Anyone Know how to undo this?

LuFe

* # 0 0 6 6 1 #

Works for S5 Clone
    Mt 6572 (and certain 6582 devices)
    model g9008

😎

tkog

hi to all i have note 3 clone (mt6582 n900 4.3 android ver. ) and after hard reset i lost samsung boot logo now it is “android” logo.I have tried all codes listed here and nothing have worked. Can somebody help me

argy47
    Participant
    Ardentes wrote:
    Dial *#95002#

Thanks so much,you are a genius.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

willson

i also want to know this answer.

Flowwx
    Participant

Try to flash it, it’s not legal whatsoever, but CyanogenMod is better than the original software. :)

Flowwx wrote:
    Try to flash it, it’s not legal whatsoever, but CyanogenMod is better than the original software. :)

I have to put a reminder here: There is no CyanogenMod for every phone and flashing a wrong ROM will brick your device.

hun10sta
    Participant
    amruthdada wrote:
    #*#94#*# 100% working….. try and comment

Are you supposed to enter these codes into the dialer? My friend is experiencing the same problem.

castro
    Participant

Hello guys can you please help I got the same problem with my s5 clone SM-g900, I tried all the codes and they either dissappear or nothing happens at all so please help me get back my logo thank you:s
    [hr]
    Hello please help I lost my logo for my Samsung s5 clone sm-g900 and iv tried all the codes stated and neither work so please help me and tell me what to do

airahead
    Participant

I have a samsung galaxy s5 clone – G900H. I need the code to get back my Samsung boot up screen with animation. There doesn’t seem to be any code for this anywhere! I have spent hours online looking for an answer to this. Can someone help?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.