how recover contacts from Lg phone?

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android how recover contacts from Lg phone?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  augustk 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cristina2014
    Participant

My LG phone was attacked by virus, all my contacts were deleted.I want to recover them.How?

lisawhite

Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery could help you recover lost LG text messages easily, and you can also use it to recover lost LG phone contacts in the same way, have a try!

qiaolus

How recover contacts from Lg phone? You can sync your phone to gmail to backup your contacts. Then you can recover them from your backup files. Also you can try recovery tool. Here is some tips on Android data recovery

hafa786
    Participant

Contacts cannot recover after deleted.

BrainIcon
    Participant

If your contacts were synced to your gmail account (which you usually do on android phones), then you could just sync it again and it will all come back.

qiaolus
    hafa786 wrote:
    Contacts cannot recover after deleted.

It is possible if rely on professional tools.

chanleen
    Participant

Coolpad phone are using Android system, so you can use this Android phone data recovery from Tenorshare to recover your lost data. Click here to know more.

slilayiyi

The best way to recover contacts from Lg phone is with Android data recovery. It can help you recover lost notes,sms,photos,videos, and more from all kinds of Android phone.;)
    http://www.any-data-recovery.com

augustk
    Participant

Did you backup your contacts before? Or do you use Gmail? You can restore the lost contacts with a backup or gmail. There are a lot of tutorials on this and here is the one that help you recover lost contacts from LG G3, which also supports other LG phone and tablets.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.