Saturday, January 21, 2017

how can I recover android phone messages?

Home Forums Android Software How-to & Tutorials how can I recover android phone messages?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  qiaolus 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sarathink

I’ve got a new android phone not long ago, and yesterday I deleted some important message on my phone mistakenly. How can I recover messages from android phone? help!

davidbrown
    Participant

To recover lost HTC messages easily, you may need an android data recovery app to help, I found iStonsoft Android Data Recovery really helpful, google it and have a try!

Lolman112

I don’t think there is an universal way to do this. You could either try to find an app which does this or try to find another way. Google isn’t allowed (I think) to synchronize, and thus save, some personal data in this case messages.

james1991

Would be good if Android/Google could incorporate the same kind of back up process as the iOS devices have. That way you could recover all messages.

cherryjiyong
    Participant

When you have deleted some really important information from your phone, the first thing you have to do is to stop using your phone in case the deleted material being overwritten by newly input data.

And you can try some free Android data recovery software. If it that doesn’t work still, you should try a paid one.

qiaolus

Maybe you need root your phone first.

kallavun

i think it is not possible

qiaolus

I’d like to suggest you to use mobile recovery. A powerful gospel for all the Android users to get back their lost data with ease. With it, you’ll have the ability to recover any types of files on your phone like text messages, contacts, apps, photos, video, etc. from your Android cell phones.
    how to retrieve deleted text messages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.