Help with Bricked MTK6589 I9500 Clone

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Help with Bricked MTK6589 I9500 Clone

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan99 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zakoota

Hi there
    I got the above 1:1 clone, tried to fix wifi and now it wont turn on. On power on just blank screen.
    In recovery mode I have tried every thing to recover failed
    Help if any one has suggestion apart from throwing away
    Thnaks

If factory reset from recovery mode did not help, you can try to install new ROM if you can find one.

Zakoota

I visited 1949deal.com it was just an online store. How can I install ROM from SD card, as I tried to install and all i get is installation aborted. Green dead android with red triangle and ERROR message.
    I would appreciate friends if you can tell me how to load rom from SD card
    Thanks
    [hr]

umit wrote:
    If factory reset from recovery mode did not help, you can try to install new ROM if you can find one.

How I have ROMS but cant install from SD card as it says installation and then installation aborted
    Green android with red triangle and ERROR message
    I would appreciate if you could let me know how to install ROM from SD card
    Thanks

Make sure your ROM is the correct ROM for your device, otherwise, the situation will be worse.

There are two type of ROMs. One type for SD card update and the other is for SP flash tools update. You need to use correct method for your ROM, because two roms are different.

Zakoota

Thanks
    On flash tools I am getting this message
    Any suggestion
    Thanks

Rohan99

You should get the firmware and copy it to your sd card and then install it from recovery. You can also use mtkdroid tools and flash your phone and also try a factory rest. Just find the rom on needrom.com and you will be okay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.