Sunday, January 22, 2017

help Lenovo s920

Home Forums Android Software How-to & Tutorials help Lenovo s920

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  androide82 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

androide82
    Participant

Hi dear friends of all the world !!!!
    I’m desperate… Yesterday I receveid my Lenovo s920 and when was go on language input ….with horror I see that my country language(Italian) is not available….pls help me to find a ROM stable with Italian language pls help me I able to install ROM by sp flash tool ….I wait yours news for this Italian broth!!! :(

If you cannot find a ROM for your device at Lenovo’s website, try http://www.needrom.com

androide82
    Participant

Thank you umit for your fast response …but I see on needrom website and I do not find Italian language …. :(

original ROMs should have many languages including Italian even it is not specified.
    [hr]
    You need to select Italian language from the settings > Language & Input section.

androide82
    Participant

I have installed two kind of origininal ROM row_s_110 and row_s_117 this two ROM are original , official Lenovo and have different language French Spanish, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, but I do not find a Italian:(…..
    Today I talk whit one seller in shenzhen and him say that in yours Lenovo s920 mount a ROM s920-s129-130410 and him said that Italian is built-in on this ROM , so I try to find on needrom but in needrom website says that the language are English and Chinese…… I’m so confused …..pls friend if you are better of me find for me a ROM with Italian pls!!! :( sorry for my poor English….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.