Monday, January 23, 2017

cyanogenmod for MID dual sim tablet

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Tablets cyanogenmod for MID dual sim tablet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Flowwx 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eseegun
    Participant

hello buddies, I trust someone here can help me with how to go about getting cyanogenmod for my MID MTK 6575 dual sim tablet. I have sucessfully rooted it but I’m still unable to get a compatible cyanogenmod so that I can flash my rom and be able to upgrade my ics 4.0.4 to jellybeans 4.2. anybody can help please. thanks in expectant anticipation.

eseegun wrote:
    hello buddies, I trust someone here can help me with how to go about getting cyanogenmod for my MID MTK 6575 dual sim tablet. I have sucessfully rooted it but I’m still unable to get a compatible cyanogenmod so that I can flash my rom and be able to upgrade my ics 4.0.4 to jellybeans 4.2. anybody can help please. thanks in expectant anticipation.

If cyanogenmod is available only for some devices and if it is not available for your device, I don’t think anybody can help you other than porting it for your tablet. If somebody knows how to port and shares here, I will be very pleased too.

eseegun
    Participant

if porting is possible, please whoever knows what and how to do should share… thanks..

Flowwx
    Participant

Cyanogenmod isn’t really recommended for dual-sim phones whatsoever, for a reason on another, as stated on their site. DON’T RISK ANYTHING!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.