Buy Computer?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hun10sta 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alika
    Participant

My computr is not working good and I to buy it new one. Which compute will be good in my budget. My budget is just 500$. Suggest me to decide. which is the best computer?

elmarianexx
    Participant
    Alika wrote:
    My computr is not working good and I to buy it new one. Which compute will be good in my budget. My budget is just 500$. Suggest me to decide. which is the best computer?

Buy yourself a laptop. It’s better than a computer in my opinion.
    I recommend Lenovo.

hun10sta
    Participant
    elmarianexx wrote:
    Alika wrote:

Buy yourself a laptop. It’s better than a computer in my opinion.
    I recommend Lenovo.

I do NOT recommend Lenovo if you’re not willing to wait a month for a computer. I ordered mine in early June and it still has not arrived due to delays.

Also, it depends on what work you’re willing to do. If you need power, get a computer. If you need portability, get a laptop. Also, do not buy a prebuilt computer. Look up guides on how to build one. It’ll make the computer last longer and save you money.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.