Are you looking forward to the iphone 6?

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Are you looking forward to the iphone 6?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  GustavoWoltmann 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

prcfrog

The iPhone 6 will most likely be released in Sept, with another review on Wednesday declaring the next The apple company smart phone will come at that time.

Apple has been experimenting with a wide variety of screen sizes, with the most consistent rumors suggesting a range of 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches, bringing the next iPhone in line with competing Android and Windows phones that have all adopted larger displays.Which version do you prefer?

elmarianexx
    Participant

I am really looking forward to the iPhone 6. I will buy it as soon as they will release it.

hun10sta
    Participant

I honestly hope the iPhone 6 has a wider screen. The current iPhones, although an improvement from the 4S and below screen size, is simply too small. If they made the screen, say, 0.5 inches wider, or something like that, it’d be the sweet spot. Also, I’m looking forward to the 6’s increase in speed. It should be very quick and handle everything you want it to handle.

skynel_27

What could it be their differences with the previous versions. I’m just curious. :)

Livvy

I dunno to be honest. If it’s a significant upgrade from the 5, then yeah sure. The problem is however that they seem to just be making minor upgrades these days, knowing that people will buy it anyway because they just have to have the latest release.

May102014

Not really. I don’t understand why there needs to be a new IPhone every year but I get Apple wants to stay ahead of the competition. One IPhone is enough for me. Now, I will consider a newer IPhone once the price decreases or where I can get an awesome deal on eBay.

cherryjiyong
    Participant

Though I found iPhone serials more and more attractive but I guess I will never spend my money for dinner on it. lol. I will be bankrupt.

ridarwp

Iphone 6 is now available in Pakistan worth in Rs. 80000 – 90000, very expensive……..

Quiruio

Now go to iPhone 7, lol

SameraAzam

Hey how much will be price iPhone 6. Also can you please give me full info about iPhone 6. Thank you

GustavoWoltmann
    Participant

I also looking forward iPhone 6. But how is the cost can you please tell me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.