Monday, January 23, 2017

VROOT: GUI one-click root tool – super easy

Home Forums Android Software How-to & Tutorials VROOT: GUI one-click root tool – super easy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  misterspok 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

VROOT is a one click root tool. It is very easy to use and developed by mygun-team.

To use VROOT, you need to enable USB debugging on your device. To enable it, go to Settings > Developer options and check “USB Debugging” option. If “Developer Options” menu is not available in settings, follow the tutorial here to enable it first.
    http://droidchina.com/forum/Thread-How-to-enable-hidden-developer-options-menu

Download and install the English version of VROOT here:
    [hide]http://www.mgyun.com/en/GetVRoot[/hide]
    [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

When setup finishes you see the main screen of VROOT
    [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Connect your device and when your device detected, click “Root”
    [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

When the rooting finishes, you will see the following screen and your device will reboot.
    [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

You can uninstall the installed Chinese application in the following screenshot. I don’t know what it does.
    [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

After the rooting, you can also install another superuser app from play store, like SuperSU from Chainfire or Superuser from ClockWorkMod or another.

Please post your results for others to benefit.

I get annoyed with the Chinese messages from SU program installed by VROOT and installed superSU from play store. If you want to do the same, here are the steps:

1. install superSU from google play and update it if there is an update.

2. run superSU, vroot’s su application will ask your permission to run superSU with root privileges, allow it.

3. superSU will detect and offer you to remove other SU, confirm with OK.

Now you have superSU instead of annoying Chinese VROOT SU.

abk
    Participant

omg you solved my entire life!
    I can’t thank you enough for this post from “umit” it’s wonderful, it made possible what none other program could do, I tried with 4 or 5 different methods of rooting and my S4 still was locked, this program unlocked my android s4 and my android iphone, both of them, in less than 5 seconds.
    Thank you very much! whoever made this program is a genius.
    [hr]
    Thank you sssssssoooooooooooo much for this! you solved many of my problems!
    do you know by chance how to fix a dead spot in the touch screen of a new phone, there is a line of about 5mm along the right side that can’t respond to touch. Could be done with software, or some code like *#*#numbers# ?

manii shah31

[size=medium] OHHH MYYY GOD!!! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE FINALLY ROOTED MY PHONE..ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL DEVELOPERS!!ANDROID GENIUSES!!WOW I JUST DONT BELIEVE IT I HAVE FINALLY ROOTED MY PHONE!! THANK YOU SOO SO SO MUCH GUYS!!:D[/size] MY PHONE IS S4 GT-I9500!! AND IT REALLY WORKED!! <3 <3 <3

tamsay

this vroot is superb. It worked like magic. After many tries vroot finally did it. Thumbs up guys

misterspok

the only program that did root in my s4 i9500 mtk6589,
    thank you thank you very much

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.