Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The second anniversary of geekbuying is here!

Home Forums Android Hardware Where to Buy Geekbuying The second anniversary of geekbuying is here!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan99 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oldwriter

Friends, the second anniversary of geekbuying arrived in June and they are running a matching promotion. Right now they are preparing for the big shopping event to take place the next days until the 26th.

Geekbuying’s shopping event brings:

1. Great discounts on site wide categories.
    2. Limited Flash Sales.
    3. Lucky draw starts with $6000 grand prizes

Do not miss this great opportunity!

URL: promotion.geekbuying.com/promotion/geekbuying_2nd_anniversary

geekfans
    Participant

MK808 and HTM M3 sold out in seconds.

geekfans
    Participant

Here seems a good deal: XiaoMi 10400mAh USB Portable Power Bank, only $20

URL: www. geekbuying.com /item/XiaoMi-10400mAh-USB-Portable-Power-Bank-External-Battery-Charger-for-Mobile-Phones-Tablets-iPhone-Samsung-HTC-Google-325638.html

elmarianexx
    Participant

You can really find very good opportunities on geekbuying. I have already bought there many different stuff and I’m really satisfied.

Rohan99

I bought my Chinese HTM M1 Android smart phone on Geekbuying in February and it is still working great and looking new. The shipping time was a little long for me but the customer support was great and the tracking information was up to date. Good to know they are having great discounts because I want to buy an Android tablet from them soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.