Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tablet or Phone?

Home Forums Android Software Help Requests Tablet or Phone?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  upmyway 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

supersonic

I really want to get an Android device to go along with my iPhone, as I plan to be developing on my both in the future. There are so many tablets out there, as well as phones I don’t even know where to start. I’m kind of interested in a tablet since I already have a phone. What do you guys think from experience? Should I get an Android tablet, or Android phone?

lindbergh

Well, if you’re really torn between two Android devices, I suggest that you go with a phablet. Or tabphone. Whatever you want to call it. Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 is the best phablet in the market today. It fits on your pocket and is as powerful as any other high end tablet out there. It may have a smaller screen than a tablet but it’s much easier to bring it out and use it at any given time. I have one and I can’t think of any device that comes close to it.

NextLT

Android tablet for sure.
    They seem to be a lot less expensive than the phone (*)_(*)

I prefer the phone because I am always on the go.

JeffdaChef

I would go for a phone, they both do the same thing one is just bigger!

Artixion
    Participant

Get a phone, it will be pocket sized and more convenient.

Memento_Mori

Get a tablet, you will have more options and a bigger screen. If you need to make calls just use a regular phone :P

pandandesign

An Android tablet is nice since you have an IPhone, right? I personally think Apple’s IPad is way too expensive. I have heard the IPad 2 still costs about $399, which is unreasonable because that’s a second generation IPad. I have the Samsung Note 8.0 tablet, which is the best tablet I’ve used so far. The Samsung Note 8.0 offers a fast processor and has better customization. The Multi-Window feature is a plus for those who like to run two applications simultaneously on the screen.
    [hr]

Memento_Mori wrote:
    Get a tablet, you will have more options and a bigger screen. If you need to make calls just use a regular phone :P

I agree! I have a tablet in which I do a lot of things on it. I have a regular phone in which I just make phone calls.

choppin
    Participant

in my opinion,Phone is far more convenient to carry and use.

madboy007

i choose tablet

Sam Bruces

If you like larger size , you can choose a tablet larger than 7inch, if you like a middle size, you can choose a 5 inch or 5.5 inch phone, like huawei honor 3c, i have got it, very cool!

elmarianexx
    Participant

I would rather buy a smartphone it’s similar to a tablet and to a phone so you have two in one.

martindrox

well, you said that you have an Iphone. so if were you, i would get a tablet. The bigger screen is a huge plus, and android is a very handy operation system, so just go with a tablet.

Rohan99

I would say go for the tablet since you already have a phone but if you can’t make up your mind then just get a combination of both in the form of a phablet. They are around the same price range as the tablets but you have the added luxury of a phone. Just get one with the Android OS version that you plan to work on.

james1991

I would just go with a smartphone with a larger screen, 5 inches maybe. Otherwise, a phablet with a 6 or 7 inch screen. I find the standard 9-10 inch tablet size to still be too small for doing anything truly productive, so I opt for portability and a smaller screen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.