Saturday, January 21, 2017

Ouya.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  elmarianexx 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

droidster
    Participant

If you haven’t heard of it before, it’s basically going to be a console running Android, thus enabling people to play Android games on their Tv. The premise is not a complicated one, which makes me think that Chinese alternatives will soon be available on the market after it’s launch. What do you guys think?

Memento_Mori

I’ve been following this for a while and gotta admit that I’m really looking forward to this tablet. Considering all the support its receiving it can’t be anything but good, but then again who knows.

Artixion
    Participant

I’ve seen this tablet too, it looks interesting but we’ll just have to see.

Anonymous
    droidster wrote:
    If you haven’t heard of it before, it’s basically going to be a console running Android, thus enabling people to play Android games on their Tv. The premise is not a complicated one, which makes me think that Chinese alternatives will soon be available on the market after it’s launch. What do you guys think?

I would give it a try! And yes I highly recommend !

Memento_Mori

Its so cheap that for once Chinese alternatives wont be able to put pmuch of a competition. I’ll definitely get one one released.

CrackDSkye
    Participant

I’m more excited about the Nvidia Shield. The concept is the same. They run android games except that Nvidia Shield is portable. It’s like as PS Vita except that you can play android games. It’s not as cheap as the Ouya but it’s more portable and I bet that the price will go down once it’s released.

Tribie
    droidster wrote:

My son wants one so he can play his android games on a bigger screen. I just don’t know where to get it here in our country. Perhaps I have to order online. Any suggestions where I can get this?

ChiChai
    Participant

Yeah, might be able to get it online. Here’s a link for their ordering page:

http://shop.ouya.tv/

It’s also available on retailers in the US, it’s listed there. I’ve also found out that some local online shopping sites sell those, you might have luck with that too.

elmarianexx
    Participant
    droidster wrote:

Well it’s the first time I’ve heard about this ‘Ouya’, but I’m looking forward to read about it more and check it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.