Sunday, January 22, 2017

One Click Root

Home Forums Android Software Apps, Games & Utilities One Click Root

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Marryly 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Memento_Mori

“One Click Root is the world’s leading Android rooting software. With just a single click, you can root your Android smartphone or tablet and have access to hundreds of new and exciting features.”

Click here to find out more.

man007

Is there any application like this for Motorola Xoom 2? I really want to root it. If you have any information about it please tell me… ;)

Alex19
    Participant

I don`t recommend this kind of applications because you can get your phone bricked really easy. I prefer to do it the manual way, installing my roms with ODIN.

Rostafan

One Click Root and Auto Root isn’t work in MTK6589 HDC MX9299A Android 4.2.1!!! Please HELP ROOT MY DEVICE!!!

ChiChai
    Participant
    man007 wrote:
    Is there any application like this for Motorola Xoom 2? I really want to root it. If you have any information about it please tell me… ;)

Try this? It looks easy enough. http://www.xoomforums.com/forum/motorola-xoom-2-development/15142-how-motorola-xoom-2-root-method-dan-rosenberg.html

abdelajel53
    Participant

sos : odin ne reconnait pas mon galaxy s3 mini tg 18190 !y’a il une solution?
    merci

Marryly

How can I root Android device? Yes ,I use iStonsoft tool one click root Andriod devices.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.