Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Need Help or Suggestions S9920 does not want to charge

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Need Help or Suggestions S9920 does not want to charge

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  imported_umit 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Androidman994
    Participant

Hey All,

My Star 9920 is charging so slowly. It really lags in charging the battery. This will probably be my last chinese android phone. Overall, it has done good for the past year with lots of lag. But now, when I connect the power cable, sometimes it does not detect. Then I move the wire just a little and it will connect. Let’s say it is on 5% and it charges for 2 hours…. It will stay the same. It has been acting like this for a week and I need some suggestions. I have tried 3 different phone charges and all of them have the same result. Either it connects and stays at the same % that it started or the connection will turn on and off. I have even tried two different batteries. Thanks for your help in advance.

May be you can try changing the charging circuit board. I had to do this for Jiayu G2 after its USB socket started to create charging problems. Now, it works perfectly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.