Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mercato shopping mall.

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android Mercato shopping mall.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

Entrance of Mercato shopping mall.
    800px-Mercato_Shopping_Mall_on_5_June_2007_Pict_1.jpg
    Dubai is a very beautiful and commercial Arabic country. I like this beautiful country by heart. Dubai has a various enjoyable places for you. I like most shopping places of Dubai. I travel in Dubai by bus and visit in Mercato shopping mall. Mercato shopping mall has a big range for all their visitors. I like this beautiful place for his all shopping accessories. For more info please visitthis site
    800px-Mercato_Shopping_Mall_on_5_June_2007_Pict_2.jpg

Alika
    Participant

Yes Dubai is a beautiful country and has a large number of tourists, shopping fans. Dubai is an emirate in the United Arab Emirates federation. The main city of the emirate is also called Dubai. I read somewhere Dubai is number one in tourist attraction. Thousands of people are visiting Dubai all the year in all season. Dubai has all those things which every visitor want on his tour.

Jaon445

The interesting discussion is going well and I felt both of you have a verity of information about that region. I also visited the Mercato Shopping Mall last year with my family. We went there on Charismas day. On that day this mall is very well decorated. There is a cinema as well as Children’s play area. A good variety of shops from Music and DVD’s, to clothing, home furnishings and a supermarket.

Alika
    Participant

Great information Joan! I also have great experience of this mall. This mall is the famous shopping place in Dubai. We get everything from the mall to full feel our basic needs. The wide range of people comes here with their family and friends in any season. In any event this mall decorates very beautifully.

prcfrog

The place look nice though I haven’t been to

Jammaikka33

Mercato shopping mall is the nice one and the most popular mall Dubai. I have been visited there before my
    uk vacations.
    It offers the visitors to enjoy the range of fast food, cinema and gives the stunning view of glass roof in the atrium that gives the natural light and the nice children play area.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.