Monday, January 23, 2017

Make money reviewing your phone

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Make money reviewing your phone

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zijin_cheng 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dcadmin
    Participant

We are starting a Share2Win program for our members. You can make money by reviewing phones. Make a hands on review of a Chinese Android phone with pictures and post it on the forum. We will pay you $0.10 for every reply in your review thread. Payments will be made via PayPal and minimum payout is $1.00. No, brand or model limit, but it will be better for you, if you review a popular model. You will get more replies.

Conditions:
    – Replies coming from proxy IP addresses will not count
    – Your own replies will also count if answering a question regarding the review or providing additional info.
    – We can lock the thread and ban the member if cheat is detected.
    – You will not publish your review elsewhere.
    – Minimum 5 pictures.
    – No limit on the number of reviews, you can review as many phone as you wish.
    – We can stop the program, or change the conditions/payment amount in the future

Lomew Bartho

Hey Admin well i think that’s a simple and great oppurtunity of earning money for every one.Thanks!!

sarakke

how to join, what is the expiration date?

dcadmin wrote:
    We are starting a Share2Win program for our members. You can make money by reviewing phones. Make a hands on review of a Chinese Android phone with pictures and post it on the forum. We will pay you $0.10 for every reply in your review thread. Payments will be made via PayPal and minimum payout is $1.00. No, brand or model limit, but it will be better for you, if you review a popular model. You will get more replies.

Conditions:
    – Replies coming from proxy IP addresses will not count
    – Your own replies will also count if answering a question regarding the review or providing additional info.
    – We can lock the thread and ban the member if cheat is detected.
    – You will not publish your review elsewhere.
    – Minimum 5 pictures.
    – No limit on the number of reviews, you can review as many phone as you wish.
    – We can stop the program, or change the conditions/payment amount in the future

dcadmin
    Participant

How to join:
    Send a PM to the Administrator (dcadmin)

Expriration:
    No expiration at the moment. When the program ends, it will be announced here.

Good luck.

choppin
    Participant

I’m going to join this wonderful project,but must post 10 threads to type a link.

yass100

Well now i examine the concept that most websites pay developers a percentage of the product price if they refer a new client.
    Also, there are some people who do it for fun and might enjoy gaining free mobile devices. :)

krystal

I thought I will join the wonderful project too ,it’s simple and a great opportunity to every one.

zijin_cheng

Does this include video as well?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.