Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I am in Columbia

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions I am in Columbia

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ridarwp 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

I want to a good change in my professional life of travel. Tourism is a very great profession. You collect a many learning ways of culture, social and historical through this entire profession. I see my bright future in this profession. I am in Columbia for my travelling and I visit different areas of this country.If you have use this country for travelling. so, share with me their experiences and ideas of during your travel.

hafa786
    Participant

Greetings from me.

I’m newbie on this forum and would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for who providing this wonderful forum, and I hope I can get more knowledge from this forum.

Thank you.

kaamil20

Welcome Kathrine321! Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around.

chinabuye
    Participant

just enjoy your travel!!

salar521
    Kathrine321 wrote:
    I want to a good change in my professional life of travel. Tourism is a very great profession. You collect a many learning ways of culture, social and historical through this entire profession. I see my bright future in this profession. I am in Columbia for my travelling and I visit different areas of this country.If you have use this country for travelling. so, share with me their experiences and ideas of during your travel.

Well, Enjoy the travel. I am also in the Switzerland to visit the different places.

Jaon445

I am newbie in this community. Hope you all are fine. I am working in a private sector. I see some interesting topic so I join this community to share my opinions. Hope you guys like to tell me something about this forum.

malickk

Welcome to the site my friend. Hope you will be enjoy here. You can discuss about any thing in this forum.

Jammaikka33

Discussion going great! Riverbanks Zoo is one of my favourite destination there. It is a 170-acre zoo land area 2,000 animals species found there. it is well known for the beautiful butterfly garden and also for the family friendly environment. It is an ideal that offers the visitors to enjoy a hiking trails and the friendly activities. My favourite zoo animals are koalas, tiger, kangaroos etc..

ridarwp

Katherine have a great journey. Can you post your beautiful remembrance here about this journey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.