Saturday, January 21, 2017

How to make screenshots

Home Forums Android Software How-to & Tutorials How to make screenshots

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MaryChris 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hold down volume down and power buttons for about one second and screenshot will be saved under screenshots folder in pictures directory.

lindbergh

For my smartphone, I hold the menu button plus the power button to capture the screen. This comes in handy when I need to get a snapshot of what I’m doing on the phone which could later be used for articles or for presentations. If you’re not so keen on doing this, you could download apps to do this for you.

man007

Very cool trick. But it didn’t worked for me… I have the xperia neo v. Which version of android I have to have on my phone?

Works on Jiayu G2 with Android 4.0.4. But it should work on others too.

Alex19
    Participant

It doesn`t work for my Samsung Galaxy S. After I searched the internet, it seems that the righ combination of buttons is this : Hold down the home button and press the back button.

it depends on the phone. my phone is the starmobile astra. i hold the power button and a pop up appears with options to either turn off my phone or take a screenshot.

lindbergh

Some new Smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 makes it so easy to make screenshots. All you need to do is to swipe your hand across the screen and a screenshot would automatically be taken! You could also capture a specific object on screen by drawing around the object using the stylus.

NextLT

This a pretty cool trick!
    It worked for me.

Artixion
    Participant

Cool trick man thanks for sharing

MaryChris

That’s very convenient. But I used Android Transfer to take screenshot on Android device since it can save the screenshot on my computer.
    What’s more, Android Transfer allows me to manage my photos at the same time.
    Read the guide here may provide you enough information about this tool: http://www.transphone.net/android-transfer/take-screenshot-on-android.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.