* Soft reset: Restart the phone Hard reset: Remove the battery for 15 seconds, slot it back in then boot the phone Overclock: If the kernel supports overclocking, this could significantly boost an Android phone’s speed.
* Overclocking is the process of tweaking a CPU for higher performance Uninstall unneeded apps: Don’t need it? Uninstall it.
* Clear logs: Everything that goes on gets logged and log files consume memory. Deleting log files is one good way to free up memory and make a slow Android phone run faster. Install apps to
* SD Card: Setting the default installation location for apps to SD card will result in more available internal memory. Simply go to Settings > Storage > Set default write disk to SD Card
* Wipe cache: Wiping app cache is one good way to boost an Android phone’s performance and speed
Yes, you are right. by wiping app cache, we can easily boost an Android phone’s performance and speed. And pro Android Data Cleaner software enables you to clean up all unwanted files from Android devices within simple clicks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.