Saturday, January 21, 2017

Favorite Sport

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Favorite Sport

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  salar521 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Artixion
    Participant

I love soccer, how about you guys

Anonymous

I also LOVE soccer. When I was a child I would dream of one day playing professionally. Even to this day the smell of freshly cut grass that enlightens my soul! It’s the best sport on the planet!

Akrasiel
    Participant

I Love playing basketball . here in our country, the most played game outside is basketball. even though its hot here in our country. its fun you and your friends playing under the sun and after the basketball game you and your friends will eat together :D even one team lost :D

seotut

I also used to watch football (you call it soccer, but it’s really called football in the English speaking world). Nowadays I only watch some of Arsenal’s games every once in a while. Their downfall probably has something to do with my dwindling interest in football.

stephen_vort

soccer too,and i love Cristiano Ronaldo so much.

Lomew Bartho

Hey Guys well my fav sport is Badminton and snooker.Thanks!!

malickk

My favorite sport is football i play football in my free time and always enjoy to play football. Sports make us healthy and fit.

eoinboyler
    Participant

My favorite sport is Snooker and Pool.
    I play it for the Irish Team.
    I have played in the World and European Championships
    I have loved it since I was a baby and now that I am older I have made my career a success.

Thanks

churchies
    Participant
    eoinboyler wrote:
    My favorite sport is Snooker and Pool.
    I play it for the Irish Team.
    I have played in the World and European Championships
    I have loved it since I was a baby and now that I am older I have made my career a success.

Thanks

Wow really?! May I ask if you have met Ronnie O’Sullivan and if you have what is he like? Also how much do you practice per day to be that accurate? I seem to only have a hit rate of 70% with my shots which is considered alright amongst my group of friends.

mareebaybay

My favorite sport is basketball hands down. I enjoy playing basketball, and I enjoy watching basketball on television. Basketball in my opinion is the most entertaining sport there is.

Kathrine321
    Akrasiel wrote:
    I Love playing basketball . here in our country, the most played game outside is basketball. even though its hot here in our country. its fun you and your friends playing under the sun and after the basketball game you and your friends will eat together :D even one team lost :D

pandandesign

I used to play Baseball when I was in middle school. I would say my favorite sport is badminton. I used to play against my friend when I lived in my own country. Now, I can’t get anyone to play with me because some of them haven’t heard about badminton.

pandandesign
    Lomew Bartho wrote:
    Hey Guys well my fav sport is Badminton and snooker.Thanks!!

I love Badminton! I used to play Badminton against my friend when I was in middle school. It was the only sport I really enjoyed!

Alika
    Participant

My favorite sport is cricket. I enjoy playing cricket with my elder brother. He was the best player. We are most playing cricket near ground in my house. I have a lot of fun playing cricket with my brother.

yass100

Cricket!Friends today i want to know about your choice in Cricket so explain with us about your favorite cricket player in any international cricket team?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.