We have introduced a new app Healthy Habits Habit Tracker
Use Inhabit habit tracker to create and track positive healthy habits to achieve your health, fitness and happiness goals.
****Featured on Google Play in US and Canada August 2014****
+ Harness science backed methods to make small changes in your daily routines to improve your life
+ Based on the latest research on habit creation from psychology and behavioural science
+ Feel the benefits of effortless fitness, nutrition and happiness using habit and routines
+ Build motivation and mental focus to reduce procrastination
+ Set a goal to exercise more, sleep well, eat better… achieve more.
+ Track kindness, gratitude and other happiness habits from positive psychology
+ Log running, gym, swimming, riding and other fitness goals
+ Achieve your health and wellbeing goal such as eating fruit, flossing and sleeping well.
The most fully featured habit tracking app on the market, with additional features through in app subscription, see below**
* Customize each habit to suit your goals and schedule
* Select which weekday you plan to compete each habit
* Add general and individual habit specific reminders
* Log habit completion from your daily list with a single touch or record additional information
* View your results in graph, timeline and calendar views – see your habit streak build over time
**Note: Additional features through in-app purchase for $US2.99 or equivalent in your country:
* Access monthly graph and timeline views
* Add more than 5 habits
* Cloud data back up
* Option to share selected habits with a friend or relative to help achieve your goals
Link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inhabit
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Available for Android.
I recommend you to download this new and awesome app.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.