Saturday, January 21, 2017

Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 Unboxing and First Impressions

Home Forums Android Hardware News on Android Hardware Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 Unboxing and First Impressions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  imported_umit 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dogen is one of those Chinese manufacturers, which is trying to stay under the sun in the fierce competition of smartphones. We have to take a look at the device to tell you if it is worth your attention or not and this time around we have a brand new Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 as a review unit. Is the “Iron Bone” name worth your attention? Let’s take a look.

SPECS

Display 4.7 inch 960X540 (below HD)
    Processor MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa core,1.7GHz (32-bit)
    RAM 1GB
    Camera 5MP Front/8MP Back,
    Connectivity Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, GPS, WIFI, GSM,EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+,
    Battery 2.000 mAh Li-polimer
    Dimensions 132 x 67 x 8 mm
    OS Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
    Storage 8GB (can be expanded up to 64GB via Micro SD)

UNBOXING

The display seems to be pretty good, but the resolution does not reach the HD quality. Still, it spots a decent colour reproduction, it is bright and sharp enough for daily tasks.

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS

The very first immersions are that the device is well made and we have to say thanks to that quality metal frame. The design is not really original, though. The front looks like the Xiaomi Mi4, the back is borrowed from the older generation Galaxy Note series. On the other hand, it is nothing new that Chinese companies like doing design mashups.

The UI seems to be quite fluid and responsive at the first glance. I tried to play a few games and it went quite good.

I will keep my final thoughts for the full review, which is coming soon!

[source]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.