Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Coby Kyros Tablet

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Colesdad 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

garfish
    Participant

I have been using mine for a month now and really its something that I like because the tablet can mount the external hard drive that I have by just inserting its usb to the tablet. I like watching movies taht are stored in the external hard drive. I can move files in the tablet and will work without syncing like iPad would. Anyone here is using Coby Kyros?
    I would love to hear what you can do with your Coby. Mine is MID7024.

Memento_Mori

I don’t but I have been thinking of getting one for a while now. Lets hope I don’t get one of the defective ones :P

robodroits
    garfish wrote:
    I have been using mine for a month now and really its something that I like because the tablet can mount the external hard drive that I have by just inserting its usb to the tablet. I like watching movies taht are stored in the external hard drive. I can move files in the tablet and will work without syncing like iPad would. Anyone here is using Coby Kyros?
    I would love to hear what you can do with your Coby. Mine is MID7024.

I also use Coby Kyros Tablet. And I would say that I really satisfied with it. The price is not expensive and the performance is more than enough, I also like the fact that we don’t need to sync if we want to move files :)

And by the way, mine is also MID7024 :angel:

mareebaybay

I have a Kyros Android tablet as well. I don’t use it as much as I use too. Although it is a nice tablet, but it is not a great tablet. There is really nothing special about it at all.

ChiChai
    Participant

That sounds like a nifty feature. I’ve checked its specs though, it’s sort of old now with half a gig RAM. Cheapest I saw online for it is around 90 usd ($89 USD, I forgot). I might be able to get something better at a few bucks more.

Colesdad
    Participant

I don’t own one but have had the chance to use one extensively. First of all i’d say it’s pretty good bang for buck. At its price, its very useful and relatively reliable. I’m not looking forward to durability beyond a couple of years with good care but its literally a small price to pay for current satisfaction. so far it does the job and the connectivity is superb.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.